CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTION
Why Get A Home Inspection. . .
Everyone agrees that purchasing a home may be the biggest investment in your life whether it is for you personally or as an investment property or purchasing it for a loved one. Making the decision to buy the home can be daunting, confusing and stressful. Let Onsite's home inspector help you make an informed decision of whether you are buying a "good" investment or a "not-so-good" investment. It may save you a ton of money and keep your sanity.
Because we are a member of the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors (INACHI), we strictly adhere to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice which include, but certainly are not limited to our loyality to our clients. Also to avoid a "Conflict of Interest", we will not solicit any home repair work on any property that we inspect.
What We Inspect. . .
There are many components of a home and we will inspect anything and everything that we can including, but not limited to. . .
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more...
We will also let you know if. . .
- Everything is operational at this time?
- Approximately how much longer might it continue to operate?
- Does it appear to be installed in a professional-like manner?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
We pride ourselves on being Honest, Loyal,
Informative and Available!